*Please note this is a contracted role that carries a compensation structure dependent on experience.*
You’ll be a good fit if you…
- Have a University degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years sales experience, including inside sales
- Prefer a modern sales environment and have already worked with a CRM system (ideally with Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Outstanding at developing rapport and building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous cold calling/call experience is an asset.
- Previous experience with creating sales processes and methodologies is an asset.
- Ensure consistent monthly prospecting and lead generation activity targeting the right clients, leveraging online resources and sales tools (i.e. CRM, LinkedIn) – expectation of 10+ first sales appointments each month
- Execute sales appointments to a high standard demonstrating proficient product and functional knowledge and adherence to Connective Innovation sales processes and methodologies.
- Successfully manage sales opportunities through the pipeline in an efficient and effective manner
- Utilize CRM System to manage the sales/task workflow, including uploading new contacts, logging appointments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion
- Maintain sales data an information to a very high standard in Connectiv Innovation’s CRM system, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Provide senior leadership team with on-going customer feedback to help shape sales and marketing effectiveness, services improvement and innovation
- Prospect and conduct cold calls within an assigned territory
- Engage with research department to include relevant sales presentation analyst and increase service knowledge.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com